Get going with your brand new business brochure website
From just £350!
- Up to five pages – including a contact form – for £350
- Additional pages only £15 per page
- Help with putting together your content
Or – a re-design of your existing website
If you already have a website but aren’t happy with it, consider a re-design.
My quotes for this are very competitive – if some of your existing content is usable then you can save money. Contact me to find out more.
What’s not included
- Domain name and web hosting subscription (approx £20 per year)
- Specialist photography and artwork
- E-commerce sites, which will involve additional subscription fees with a secure provider such as Shopify, however I’d be happy to give you a quote if you are looking for help with setting up an online shop.
If you have any questions, just get in touch!.
Copy writing costs
If you already have a website and just need copy writing services, I am happy to quote for this.
To set up a website, you’ll need a domain name and hosting subscription. A hosting provider rents you the space which your website ‘lives’ on out there in cyberspace.
A basic hosting package costs around £20 per year. Costs do vary, but it is worth using a hosting provider with a good reputation which provides good support.
Hosting packages include things like domain name registration, email, and sometimes ‘cloud’ space to back up your computer files online.
I can recommend providers, and help you with the set-up process.
Depending on your type of business, photos may be important. For example, if you have a restaurant, shop, B&B, or sell products online, good photos are essential.
It’s also a great idea to include a photo of yourself and/or your team. People buy from people, and a friendly face can make all the difference when people view your site.
I can recommend photographers and organise photo-shoots if necessary.
If you are after a particular ‘look’, I can source a suitable designer and liaise with them on your behalf.