If you need content for your website, I can write professional marketing copy or source photos and graphics for you. I can do this whether I built your site or not.
Written content for your website
Your website reflects your business identity. It’s your ‘shop front’ and marketing tool, so it’s important to get the tone as well as the information right.
Why it makes sense to use a web copy writer
- Your written content is crucial for turning visitors into customers.
- Google ranks you mainly via your written content
- Good written content will drive traffic to your site via links
I have a background in marketing and copy writing, and will produce clear and relevant content for your site.
Your content should be:
- easy to read – and easy to understand
- relevant – people want to find the information they’re looking for – quickly
- up to date – if it’s not, you’ll look like you’re not on top of things
- well written – nothing looks more unprofessional than sloppy, mistake-ridden copy
Having your website copy edited means that the text will be clear and consistent throughout, and helps to give a professional, polished edge.
I provide a copy-editing and basic proof-reading service for all business and marketing materials, not just websites – please get in touch for a quote.